Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (COVID-19 reserve) is eligible to play in Sunday's Wild Card playoff matchup against the Chicago Bears.
Murray will make his return after the veteran running back was forced to miss Week 17's contest while on protocol. In a secondary role behind Alvin Kamara, our models project Murray to score 7.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,400.
Murray's current projection includes 9.2 rushing attempts for 37.8 yards and 1.4 receptions for 10.0 yards.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021