Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) officially designated to return Wednesday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver MIchael Thomas has been designated to return from injured reserve by the team Wednesday.
Thomas was placed on injured reserve prior to Week 15, and he's missed the requisite three games to be eligible to return. The star receiver has been dealing with the effects of a sprained ankle since Week 1, and now he'll have to see if he can play through it for a Wild Card Round playoff game against the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Our models project Thomas for 7.4 catches, 85.3 receiving yards, 0.6 touchdowns and 15.9 FanDuel points. The Bears currently rank 11th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021