Buccaneers' Ryan Succop placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers kicker Ryan Succop was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday ahead of Week 15's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Succop was one of three Buccaneers players placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday, along with punter Bradley Pinion and long snapper Zach Triner. If their placement on the list was due to being close contacts, they could return in time to face the Falcons in Week 15. If the trio is unavailable for Sunday, it would be a major concern for Tampa Bay's special teams.
The Buccaneers are 6.0-point favorites over the Falcons in Week 15. Their implied team total of 28.25 points is the fifth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021