Alvin Kamara still practicing for Saints through foot ailment
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara (foot) was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice for Week 13 against the Atlanta Falcons.
Kamara has been tending to a foot issue for over a month now but he's played in every game and should continue to do so. The bigger impediment to Kamara's production is Taysom Hill starting at quarterback. In two games with Hill under center, Kamara has been targeted just three times. That's down from 8.9 targets per game over the first 10 weeks of the season.
Kamara is the RB4 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 16.0 FanDuel points. The Falcons are terrible against the pass (29th in numberFire's efficiency rankings) but actually defend the run well (4th). They are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021