Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos
New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray recorded 19 carries for 124 rushing yards and 2 rushing touchdowns with 1 reception on 1 target for 2 receiving yards in a 31-3 win over the Denver Broncos in Week 12.
Murray was heavily involved in this one as the Saints' seemingly wanted to give Kamara a little rest in a game that was never in question. With the Broncos playing without a real quarterback, the Saints controlled this game from the second quarter onwards, with Murray racking up both of his touchdowns late in the game. Taysom Hills' involvement in the offense has limited the passing game involvement of all of the Saints' running backs and taken away from their goal line opportunities. Next up for Murray and the Saints is a clash with the Atlanta Falcons in Week 13.
Murray scored 25.1 FanDuel points in Week 12, the third-most of all running backs on Sunday's main slate and 18.1 more than numberFire's projection (7.0). Our models project Murray for 8.2 FanDuel points in Week 13.
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021