Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons
New Orleans Saints tight end Taysom Hill completed 18 of 23 passes for 233 yards with 10 carries for 51 rushing yards and 2 rushing touchdowns in a 24-9 win over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 11.
When the curtain was raised on Week 11 and the Saints finally had to reveal their plans at quarterback after a week of media comments and uncertainty, Taysom Hill took center stage as a full-time quarterback. Hill started slowly in the passing game, but settled in, and ultimately had an impressive performance in both phases of the offense. He primarily focused on Michael Thomas in the passing game, with the duo connecting on 9 of 2 targets for 104 yards, Thomas' best game of the season. Hill's 10 carries were 27.7% of the Saints' total, as he expanded his role in the ground game. Hill's only blemish on the day was a lost fumble, which ultimately proved to be inconsequential. Hill is expected to move forward as the Saints' quarterback for as long as Brees is sidelined. Next up for Hill and the Saints is a meeting with the Denver Broncos in Week 12.
Hill scored 24.42 FanDuel points in Week 11, the most of any tight end on Sunday's early slate and 8.22 more than numberFire's projection (16.2). Our models project Hill for 16.9 FanDuel points against the Broncos in Week 12.
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021