Denver's Drew Lock (ribs) will reportedly start in Week 11's contest against Dolphins
According to Mike Klis, Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (ribs) is expected to start in Week 11's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Lock will reportedly start against the Dolphins despite dealing with a ribs injury suffered in Week 10. In a tough matchup against numberFire's top ranked pass defense, our models project Lock to score 16.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,800.
Lock's current Week 11 projection includes 21.4 completions for 245.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020