Drew Lock (ribs) questionable for Denver versus Dolphins
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (ribs) is questionable for Week 11 against the Miami Dolphins.
Lock is battling a muscle strain and bruising near his ribs, but he was able to practice this week and seemingly should be available for Sunday. It's a suboptimal matchup against an elite defense that just limited Justin Herbert to under 200 passing yards for the first time in his career. Brett Rypien will make the start if Lock can't go.
Lock is the QB22 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $6,800 on FanDuel's main slate. Our models project him for 16.5 FanDuel points against a Dolphins team that ranks fifth in schedule-adjusted defense.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020