Ravens' Lamar Jackson excited for "lights out game" against Steelers in Week 8
Lamar Jackson spoke to the media this week about what he's learned the Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers rivalry means.
Jackson said "Oh man, I would say it's the teams going out there battling but it's the cities too. I feel like our fans, our city, they get the most out of it, I feel, more than we do sometimes...I can't even imagine being in the stands watching us perform against them or them perform against us, it's going to be a lights out game.". The excitement for this week's clash with the Steelers was apparent from Jackson's comments and his tone, this is a huge game and the Ravens are ready for it. The Steelers defense is ranked 12th against quarterbacks and will provide a difficult challenge for Jackson and a Ravens' passing attack ranked 24th in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings. Our models project Jackson for 234.0 passing yards, 1.9 passing touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions, 45.75 rushing yards, 0.38 rushing touchdowns, and 22.7 FanDuel points.
The Ravens are 4.5-point favorites over the undefeated Steelers in Week 8. Their implied team total of 25.5 points is the seventh-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map. Jackson's salary is $8,300 and he is the QB3 in our weekly rankings.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller announces 6-game suspension for PEDs November 30th, 2020
- Steelers-Football Team Week 13 game reportedly rescheduled from Sunday to Monday November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- Ravens-Steelers Week 12 game now scheduled for Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens' Willie Snead tests positive for COVID-19 on Sunday November 29th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews tests positive for COVID-19 November 29th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (thigh) questionable for Tuesday's Week 12 game November 28th, 2020