Seahawks' Jamal Adams (groin) returns to practice on Friday
Seattle Seahawks defensive back Jamal Adams (groin) was limited in practice on Friday and is considered questionable for Week 8's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Shaquill Griffin (concussion/hamstring) has been ruled out. Adams practiced on Friday after sitting out on Wednesday and Thursday and will carry the questionable tag into Sunday's game against the 49ers. Pete Carrol said Adams' participation in Friday's practice was a "real good sign" but there remains some reservation around letting him play after just a single practice.
The Seahawks are 2.5-point favorites over the 49ers in Week 8. Their implied team total of 28.0 points is the fourth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday November 30th, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out once again for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) not listed on Week 12's injury report November 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) limited again on Friday November 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) limited participant on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Seahawks "hoping" Rashaad Penny (knee) can resume practice next week November 24th, 2020