Tim Patrick (hamstring) questionable for Denver in Week 8
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick (hamstring) is questionable for Week 8 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Patrick picked up his hamstring injury during last week's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. He had recorded 100 yards and led the Broncos in targets in each of the two previous games. Patrick's status for Week 8 isn't looking great after he sat out practice on Wednesday and Thursday and was listed as a non-participant again on Friday's estimation. Jerry Jeudy and K.J. Hamler could draw more looks if Patrick is unavailable.
Patrick has the 11th-highest average depth of target (16.0 yards) among any receiver with at least a 50.0-percent offensive snap share. He leads the Broncos in receptions (5) and is tied for the team-lead in red-zone targets (8) and red-zone touchdowns (2). The Chargers have the No. 8 passing defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020