Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (concussion) questionable for Week 8's game against Chargers
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay is listed as questionable for Week 8's game against the Los Angeles Chargers with a concussion.
Lindsay did individual drills on Thursday and the Broncos did not practice on Friday due to COVID-19 precautions. Lindsay will carry the questionable tag into Sunday's meeting with the Chargers. Assuming he is active, our models expect him to handle 10.4 carries and catch 1.8 passes in Week 8.
The Broncos are 3.0-point underdogs against the Chargers in Week 8. Their implied team total of 20.75 points is the fourth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020