Saints' Michael Thomas (hamstring) officially ruled out for Week 8's game against Chicago
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas has been ruled out for Week 8's game against the Chicago Bears with a hamstring injury.
Thomas returned to practice on Thursday but will not recover in time to face the Bears in Week 8. He still has not seen the field since Week 1's win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and his first game back may come against the same team in Week 9. Marquez Callaway (ankle) and Emmanuel Sanders (COVID-19) have also been ruled out, leaving Deonte Harris and Tre'Quan Smith as New Orleans top wide receivers to face the Bears.
The Saints are 5.5-point favorites over the Chicago Bears in Week 8. Their implied team total of 24.50 points is the ninth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday November 30th, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gives way to Latavius Murray in win over Broncos November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Terron Armstead reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020