Broncos' Graham Glasgow placed on COVID-19 list
The Denver Broncos placed starting right guard Graham Glasgow on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Glasgow will miss at least Sunday's Week 8 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. Austin Schlottmann will likely start at right guard for the Broncos in place of Glasgow. It's a downgrade for Denver's rushing attack.
Glasgow has earned a 75.0 run-blocking grade from Pro Football Focus this season. The Chargers have the No. 9 rush defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday November 30th, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020