Tim Patrick (hamstring) still not practicing for Broncos
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick (hamstring) did not practice Thursday.
Patrick was coming off back-to-back 100-yard efforts and had emerged as the Broncos' No. 1 receiver before picking up a hamstring injury last week. Jerry Jeudy and K.J. Hamler could draw more looks if Patrick is unavailable for Week 8 against the Los Angeles Chargers. DaeSean Hamilton and Tyrie Cleveland may also be asked to play more.
Patrick has the 11th-highest average depth of target (16.0 yards) among any receiver with at least a 50.0-percent offensive snap share. He leads the Broncos in receptions (5) and is tied for the team-lead in red-zone targets (8) and red-zone touchdowns (2). The Chargers have the No. 8 passing defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020