Phillip Lindsay (concussion) only does individual drills at Denver practice
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (concussion) did not practice with the team on Thursday.
Lindsay returned to practice on Thursday but only participated in non-contact individual drills. He continues to progress through the NFL's concussion protocol and could play in Sunday's Week 8 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. Melvin Gordon will likely be in a three-down role if Lindsay is unavailable. Lindsay out-carried Gordon 9-5 and out-rushed him 79-20 last week before being forced to leave at the end of the first half.
Lindsay scored 7.9 FanDuel points in less than a half of action last week. He ranks 21st and Gordon ranks 46th out of 68 running backs with at least 25 carries this season. The Chargers' rush defense is 9th in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020