Michael Thomas (hamstring) back at Saints practice
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (hamstring) returned to practice Thursday.
Thomas' status remains uncertain for Week 8 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday. He has been sidelined since Week 1 due to an ankle sprain, a suspension, and most recently a hamstring strain. Even if Thomas is less than 100 percent, he should immediately step back in as the Saints' No. 1 receiver if active. Emmanuel Sanders (COVID-19) will not play versus the Bears and Marquez Callaway (ankle) is also hobbled. Tre'Quan Smith and Deonte Harris have been more involved with Thomas and Sanders unavailable.
The Bears have the third-best pass defense in the league, per numberFire's advanced team rankings. Alvin Kamara leads the Saints with a 25.4 percent target share and 8.8 targets per game.
- Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday November 30th, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gives way to Latavius Murray in win over Broncos November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Terron Armstead reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020