Saints' Marquez Callaway day-to-day with ankle sprain
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marquez Callaway is day-to-day with an ankle sprain.
Callaway caught 8 passes on 10 targets for 75 yards in the Saints' Week 7 win over the Carolina Panthers before leaving. He led the Saints in catches, yards, and targets with Michael Thomas (hamstring) and Emmanuel Sanders (COVID-19) both sidelined. Tre'Quan Smith would be the Saints' de facto No. 1 wide receiver in Week 8 versus the Chicago Bears if all three of Callaway, Thomas, and Sanders are unavailable. The Bears have only allowed 2 touchdowns to wide receivers this season.
Callaway scored 11.5 FanDuel points in Week 7. He is averaging the third-most yards per target (8.9) on the Saints but is only seventh in average depth (6.9). The Bears have the third-best pass defense in the league, per numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gives way to Latavius Murray in win over Broncos November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Terron Armstead reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020