Drew Lock scores rushing touchdown, throws 2 picks in Denver's Week 7 loss to Kansas City
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock had a pair of costly interceptions Sunday in the team's 43-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
In a snowy environment, Lock couldn't keep control of the football. He threw a pair of interceptions - one that was returned for a touchdown - to the Kansas City defense, giving Patrick Mahomes too many chances to put points on the board. On the day, Lock completed 24-of-40 passing attempts for 254 yards with the two picks. He added 8 yards and a touchdown on the ground, salvaging his fantasy day.
With 14.96 FanDuel points, Lock finished 21st among Week 7 quarterbacks. He's currently projected for 15.73 next week against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020