Saints' Drew Brees scores thrice in thrilling Week 7 win over Carolina
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees had a solid performance Sunday in the team's 27-24 win over the Carolina Panthers.
The 41-year-old Brees has looked his age at numerous points this season, but he turned back the clock for a great outing against the Panthers. He completed 29-of-36 pass attempts for 287 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He also carried the ball 3 times for 2 yards and another score, punching one in on a quarterback sneak. Brees could likely continue to age poorly as the season goes on, but this was certainly an encouraging performance to see from the veteran.
Brees finished with 23.68 FanDuel points, ranking 10th among all passers. He's currently projected for 17.78 next week against a tough Bears defense.
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gives way to Latavius Murray in win over Broncos November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Terron Armstead reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020