49ers expect Tevin Coleman (knee) to miss about 4 weeks
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman is expected to miss about four weeks, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Coleman will likely be placed on injured reserve this week. Raheem Mostert is sidelined with an MCL sprain but isn't expected to miss as much time. Jerick McKinnon and Jeff Wilson will be the 49ers' lead backs in Week 3 against the New York Giants with Nick Mullens likely under center.
McKinnon is the RB16 in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,700 while Wilson is the RB40 with a salary of $5,200. Per numberFire's metrics, the Giants are 13th against the run this season.
- Ravens' Mark Andrews: games against Steelers are "what you live for" October 30th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers ready for "challenge" of facing Lions' defense in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton feels like he's "close" to a breakout game heading into Week 8's clash with Detroit October 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins focused on sustaining drives against Packers in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson excited for "lights out game" against Steelers in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (groin) returns to practice on Friday October 30th, 2020
- 49ers ‘hope’ to have Tevin Coleman (knee) Sunday October 30th, 2020
- Jordan Reed (knee) designated to return for 49ers October 28th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) designated to return October 28th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) could return for Week 8 October 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) to miss two weeks at least October 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (ankle) heading to injured reserve October 26th, 2020