Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (shoulder) will be sidelined "at least" two weeks before his injury is re-evaluated again, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Lock suffered a severe rotator cuff strain in the first quarter of the Broncos' Week 2 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. He's expected to miss up to six weeks, but Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that the Broncos expect Lock back before their Week 8 bye. Jeff Driskel stepped in for Lock on Sunday and completed 18-of-34 passes for 256 yards with 2 touchdowns and an interception, including 7 targets for first-round pick Jerry Jeudy. Driskel will look to put forth another admirable effort for Denver in Week 3 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Driskel scored 19.7 FanDuel points in Week 2 and averaged -0.12 Passing Net Expected Points per attempt. Lock averaged -0.05 Passing NEP per attempt in Week 1.
- Ravens' Mark Andrews: games against Steelers are "what you live for" October 30th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers ready for "challenge" of facing Lions' defense in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton feels like he's "close" to a breakout game heading into Week 8's clash with Detroit October 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins focused on sustaining drives against Packers in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson excited for "lights out game" against Steelers in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (groin) returns to practice on Friday October 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (concussion) questionable for Week 8's game against Chargers October 30th, 2020
- Tim Patrick (hamstring) questionable for Denver in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Graham Glasgow placed on COVID-19 list October 30th, 2020
- Tim Patrick (hamstring) still not practicing for Broncos October 29th, 2020
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) only does individual drills at Denver practice October 29th, 2020
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) back at Broncos practice October 29th, 2020