Broncos' Kareem Jackson tests positive for COVID-19
Denver Broncos defensive back Kareem Jackson has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Jackson is dealing with cold-like symptoms but is expected to make a full recovery, per Schefter. A former first-round pick in 2010, Jackson featured in 13 games for Denver last season and allowed 28 receptions on 43 targets (65.1%) for 371 yards (13.3 per reception), 3 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. Jackson earned a grade of 82.3 from Pro Football Focus last season, 10th best at the safety position, and the second-best grade of his career.
The Denver D/ST is the 12th rated team defense in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect them to surrender 366.1 points (9th fewest) and record 39.3 sacks, 12.1 interceptions, 8.4 fumbles, and score 2.9 touchdowns this season.
- George Kittle (knee) officially ruled out again for 49ers in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) headed for GTD in Atlanta September 25th, 2020
- George Kittle (knee) a Week 3 GTD for 49ers September 25th, 2020
- Myles Gaskin handles 27 touches as Dolphins' workhorse September 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson racks up 129 yards with 2 touchdowns September 25th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (ankle) sitting out for Jets versus Colts September 25th, 2020
- Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton has torn ACL, out for year September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) expected to miss 2-6 weeks September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback September 20th, 2020
- Courtland Sutton (shoulder, questionable) will play Sunday for Broncos September 20th, 2020