Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan 'ready to go'
Denver Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan is 'running full speed' and will be 'ready to go' when camp opens.
Callahan, who followed coach Vic Fangio from the Chicago Bears to the Broncos, missed the entirety of the 2019 season with a broken foot. The Broncos will be without stud defensive back Chris Harris Jr. for the first time in almost a decade, but the return of Callahan and the signing of A.J. Bouye should make for a formidable secondary.
Callahan thrive under Callahan's leadership in his final two years in Chicago, and allowed just 6.6 yards per target when we last saw him back in 2018. The Broncos defense allowed a bottom-ten pass completion percentage of 64.8% to opposing passers in 2019, but should improve this season with Callahan back and healthy again.
- George Kittle (knee) officially ruled out again for 49ers in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) headed for GTD in Atlanta September 25th, 2020
- George Kittle (knee) a Week 3 GTD for 49ers September 25th, 2020
- Myles Gaskin handles 27 touches as Dolphins' workhorse September 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson racks up 129 yards with 2 touchdowns September 25th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (ankle) sitting out for Jets versus Colts September 25th, 2020
- Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton has torn ACL, out for year September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) expected to miss 2-6 weeks September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback September 20th, 2020
- Courtland Sutton (shoulder, questionable) will play Sunday for Broncos September 20th, 2020