Broncos' Bradley Chubb 'full speed and ready to go'
Denver Broncos defensive end Bradley Chubb is 'full speed and ready to go' following his torn ACL injury in 2019.
The fifth overall pick of the 2018 NFL Draft and a consensus top talent in the class, Chubb played just four games in 2019 before suffering the injury, so he has had plenty of time to ensure a full recovery.
Chubb was a force in his 2018 rookie season, in which he totaled 12 sacks, and even in his injury-shortened 2019 season he still amassed 10 quarterback pressures in his four games. The Broncos defense was fine during the season, but put up mediocre pass-rushing numbers. A healthy Chubb could help elevate their defense to one of the strongest in the league in 2020.
- George Kittle (knee) officially ruled out again for 49ers in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) headed for GTD in Atlanta September 25th, 2020
- George Kittle (knee) a Week 3 GTD for 49ers September 25th, 2020
- Myles Gaskin handles 27 touches as Dolphins' workhorse September 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson racks up 129 yards with 2 touchdowns September 25th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (ankle) sitting out for Jets versus Colts September 25th, 2020
- Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton has torn ACL, out for year September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) expected to miss 2-6 weeks September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback September 20th, 2020
- Courtland Sutton (shoulder, questionable) will play Sunday for Broncos September 20th, 2020