Broncos' Bryce Callahan (foot) back to full speed
Denver Broncos defensive back Bryce Callahan (foot) has been medically cleared.
“On the medical side, he’s ready to go,” Broncos defensive coordinator Ed Donatell said Thursday. “He’s running full speed. He’ll be right in our camp and ready to go. He’s been totally engaged.” Callahan suffered a season-ending foot injury in OTAs last year after signing a multi-season contract with the Broncos a few months earlier. He's expected to be the team's starting slot corner, the same position he excelled in under head coach Vic Fangio while with the Chicago Bears in 2017 and 2018. Callahan is 28.
numberFire's models project Callahan for 1.0 interceptions and 1.7 pass deflections this season. The Broncos D/ST is 12th in our preseason fantasy rankings. Callahan was Pro Football Focus' ninth-best cover corner in 2018 out of 86 corners to log at least 500 snaps on defense.
- Giants place Sterling Shepard (turf toe) on IR September 23rd, 2020
- 49ers expect Tevin Coleman (knee) to miss about 4 weeks September 23rd, 2020
- Nick Mullens 'most likely' the 49ers' Week 3 starter September 23rd, 2020
- Jeff Wilson 'could see most action' for 49ers versus Giants September 23rd, 2020
- Rapoport: Justin Herbert likely to start Week 3 for Chargers September 23rd, 2020
- Dion Lewis considered 'best bet' to be Giants' top back September 23rd, 2020
- Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton has torn ACL, out for year September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) expected to miss 2-6 weeks September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback September 20th, 2020
- Courtland Sutton (shoulder, questionable) will play Sunday for Broncos September 20th, 2020