Denver's Jerry Jeudy participating in sessions with Drew Lock
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy has been participating in throwing sessions with quarterback Drew Lock.
According to Klis, Jeudy has been spending extra time recently with Drew Lock by participating in throwing sessions at a local field with K.J. Hamler and Phillip Lindsay. Expect the Broncos' first round pick to see major playing time as a starter alongside Courtland Sutton.
For the upcoming season, Jeudy's projections include 56.8 receptions for 725.3 yards and 4.0 touchdowns on 94.9 targets.
- 49ers expect Tevin Coleman (knee) to miss about 4 weeks September 23rd, 2020
- Nick Mullens 'most likely' the 49ers' Week 3 starter September 23rd, 2020
- Jeff Wilson 'could see most action' for 49ers versus Giants September 23rd, 2020
- Rapoport: Justin Herbert likely to start Week 3 for Chargers September 23rd, 2020
- Dion Lewis considered 'best bet' to be Giants' top back September 23rd, 2020
- Drew Brees admits Saints aren't 'totally in sync' September 22nd, 2020
- Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton has torn ACL, out for year September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) expected to miss 2-6 weeks September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback September 20th, 2020
- Courtland Sutton (shoulder, questionable) will play Sunday for Broncos September 20th, 2020