Arians: Buccaneers not interested in signing wide receiver Antonio Brown
According to head coach Bruce Arians, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are not inquiring about wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Despite AB's rumored interest in joining Tom Brady, Tampa Bay's primary decision makers are not interested in signing the veteran receiver. “There’s no room and probably not enough money," said Arians when asked about Brown. "It’s just not going to happen here. It’s not a fit here.”
Expect the Buccaneers to utilize Justin Watson or Scotty Miller as a potential third receiver despite limited experience. On 28 career targets, Watson has recorded 2 touchdowns and an Air Yards conversion percentage of 45.8% (145 of 327 Total Air Yards). On 26 total targets, Miller has produced 13 receptions for 200 yards and one touchdown.
- Colts' Parris Campbell 'fully healthy' for past 2 months May 27th, 2020
- Packers, Aaron Jones engage in extension talks May 27th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to be deployed all over Rams' secondary May 27th, 2020
- Cam Akers 'really exciting' in Rams' offense May 27th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson injured groin in Week 2 May 27th, 2020
- J.J. Watt not asking Texans for new deal May 27th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Jeff Thomas has 'best chance' among Patriots' UDFA wideouts May 22nd, 2020
- Patrick Chung reportedly extends with Patriots through 2023 May 20th, 2020
- Patriots tackle Yodny Cajuste "healthy and good to go" May 17th, 2020
- Patriots sought assurance before Devin Asiasi trade up May 13th, 2020