Report: Tom Brady wants Tampa Bay to bring in Antonio Brown
Tom Brady reportedly wants the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - his new team - to sign free agent wide receiver Antonio Brown, according to Tom Pelissero of the NFL Network.
Brady made waves when it broke he plans to sign with the Bucs, leaving New England after a 20-year stint in Foxborough. And it seems that the 42-year-old wants to make even more headlines, as he reportedly expressed his interest in bringing Brown on board in Florida. Brown, of course, is dealing with a bevy of off-the-field issues, which include sexual misconduct and battery, that have garnered an NFL investigation.
Brown's on-field talent is undeniable, as he's led the league twice in receiving yards in his career to this point. The 31-year old has played 131 games in his career, racking up 841 catches for 11,263 yards (13.4 per catch, 86.0 per game) with 75 touchdowns.
- Schefter: Jadeveon Clowney hesitant to join Browns despite "richest offer on the table" May 27th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell 'fully healthy' for past 2 months May 27th, 2020
- Packers, Aaron Jones engage in extension talks May 27th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to be deployed all over Rams' secondary May 27th, 2020
- Cam Akers 'really exciting' in Rams' offense May 27th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson injured groin in Week 2 May 27th, 2020
- Cameron Brate catching with Tom Brady in Tampa Bay May 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard gets in work with Tom Brady May 21st, 2020
- Mike Evans works out with Tom Brady, fellow Buccaneers May 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Ke'Shawn Vaughn capable of three-down role May 21st, 2020
- Tom Brady throws with Tampa Bay teammates May 19th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones working on receiving May 14th, 2020