Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday
The Washington Redskins have reportedly released tight end Jordan Reed on Thursday.
Reed's tenure with Washington will end after seven seasons. Expect the talented tight end to consider playing in 2020 after recently clearing concussion protocol.
In 65 career games with the Redskins, Reed produced 329 receptions for 3371 yards and 24 touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020