Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday
The Seattle Seahawks have reportedly signed tight end Greg Olsen to a one-year deal on Tuesday.
Olsen's new contract is reportedly worth around $7 million including $5.5 million guaranteed. Expect the veteran tight end to play an important role in Seattle's passing game if he can stay healthy.
In 123 career starts with the Panthers, Olsen produced 524 receptions for 6463 yards and 39 touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Robby Anderson, Panthers reportedly agree on $20 million deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Washington reportedly acquires Kyle Allen from Panthers March 23rd, 2020
- Panthers reportedly pick up XFL's P.J. Walker March 23rd, 2020
- Seth DeValve reportedly signs with Panthers March 20th, 2020
- Panthers sign wide receiver Pharoh Cooper to one-year contract March 20th, 2020