Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday
The Philadelphia Eagles have reportedly released linebacker Nigel Bradham.
By cutting Bradham, the Eagles will reportedly gain about $4.5 million of cap space. The veteran should draw interest in the free agent market after starting at both inside and outside linebacker.
In 58 career starts with the Eagles, Bradham produced 348 tackles, 5 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Will Parks reportedly signs one-year contract with Philadelphia March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly sign linebacker Jatavius Brown to one-year deal March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly re-sign Rodney McLeod for 2-years, $12 million March 17th, 2020