Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) is expected to be ready for Week 1's regular season matchup.
According to head coach Mike Tomlin, the Steelers "have no hesitation" about Roethlisberger's return from his elbow injury. "This guy is the ultimate competitor. He dropped the gauntlet down," said Tomlin when asked about his quarterback's status. "He made the statement he's coming back."
Expect Big Ben to return to his starting role as long as he shows he's healthy.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Steelers ink Eric Ebron to 2-year, $12 million contract March 20th, 2020
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger throwing pain-free March 20th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bud Dupree receives franchise tag from Steelers March 16th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020