Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure
The Houston Texans have released defensive back Vernon Hargreaves.
By cutting ties with Hargreaves, the Texans will save about $10 million of cap space. The former first-round pick will likely draw some interest in the free agent market despite struggling last season.
In 15 games in 2019, Hargreaves produced 61 total tackles and one interception.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Jaylen Watkins reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Texans March 20th, 2020
- Texans refill receiving group with Randall Cobb March 17th, 2020
- Texans re-sign cornerback Bradley Roby to 3-year deal March 16th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020