Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday
The Baltimore Ravens have reportedly released safety Tony Jefferson on Friday.
Jefferson will head into the free agent market after playing three seasons with the Ravens. The 29-year old safety will have to show teams he has fully recovered from his season-ending injuries suffered last October before receiving another contract.
In 35 career games with Baltimore, Jefferson produced 174 total tackles, 3.5 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Michael Brockers' deal with Ravens falls through, returning to Rams March 27th, 2020
- Ravens retain Jimmy Smith with 1-year pact March 24th, 2020
- Michael Brockers, Ravens reportedly agree to deal March 17th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020
- Ravens' Calais Campbell agrees to two-year, $27 million contract extension March 15th, 2020
- Calais Campbell reportedly traded from Jaguars to Ravens March 15th, 2020