Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett has been reinstated by the NFL.
Garrett wound up missing six games for bashing Mason Rudolph in the head with a football helmet in Week 11 of last season. The 24-year-old will likely be on a short leash moving forward in terms of disciplinary action.
Garrett recorded 10 sacks and 11 tackles for a loss in 10 games last season.
- Aldrick Rosas returning to Giants April 9th, 2020
- Bashaud Breeland reportedly re-signs with Chiefs for season April 9th, 2020
- Buccaneers 'have more faith than ever' in Ronald Jones April 9th, 2020
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'on track' in rehab April 6th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract March 31st, 2020
- Browns sign Kevin Johnson to 1-year contract March 19th, 2020
- Andrew Billings joins Browns on 1-year deal March 19th, 2020