Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray has been named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year.
The #1 overall pick in the 2019 NFL draft lived up to the hype, producing a solid first season and lifting a Cardinals' offense that struggled to move the ball in 2018. Murray produced through the air and on the ground in his rookie season, throwing for 3,722 yards and rushing for 544 yards. Murray showed flashes of brilliance throughout the season and it's fair to say the future is bright for the Cardinals as they enter year two of their rebuild.
Murray's final 2019 states include 3,722 passing yards, 20 passing touchdowns, 12 interceptions, a 64.4% completion percentage, 544 rushing yards, and 4 rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020