Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller "underwent sports hernia surgery recently to repair a groin injury".
According to the Chronicle, Fuller's sports hernia surgery was performed to address his nagging groin injury that often bothered the Houston's receiver during the second half of the Texans' regular season and playoff run.
Fuller should maintain a role with Houston's offense next season as long as he can finally solve his injury issues.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Jaylen Watkins reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Texans March 20th, 2020
- Texans refill receiving group with Randall Cobb March 17th, 2020
- Texans re-sign cornerback Bradley Roby to 3-year deal March 16th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020