Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is expected to be ready for offseason workouts, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Edelman underwent a shoulder operation last week. He was limited by the injury down the stretch, totaling just 13 catches on 23 targets for 137 scoreless receiving yards over the Patriots' final four games, playoffs included. The veteran wideout still recorded his second 100-catch season and set a new career-high with 1,117 yards. He turns 34 in May.
Edelman caught 105 passes on 153 targets for 1,117 yards and 6 touchdowns in 16 games for the Patriots this season.
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020