Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill produced five receptions for 67 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's 35-24 AFC Championship victory over the Tennessee Titans.
After a quiet game against Houston, Kansas City's explosive receiver provided the Chiefs' offense with several big plays in the first half including two receiving scores. Expect the Chiefs to manufacture touches for Hill in the Super Bowl on the ground and in the air after seeing 11 total targets and two carries this postseason.
In Sunday's AFC Championship victory, Hill scored 21.9 FanDuel points. In two games this postseason, Hill has hauled in eight receptions for 108 yards and two touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Mike Pennel to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs add XFL talent Jordan Ta'amu to quarterback room March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly sign offensive tackle Mike Remmers to one-year deal March 20th, 2020