Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes produced 23 completions for 294 yards and 3 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Tennessee Titans.
Mahomes continued his impressive postseason play with four touchdowns against the Titans including a 27-yard score on the ground in the second quarter. For the second straight week, the Chiefs' star quarterback utilized his rushing ability more, accounting for 53 yards on the ground and a total of 106 this postseason.
In Sunday's AFC Championship victory, Mahomes scored 35.06 FanDuel points. In two games this playoff run, the Kansas City signal caller has produced 46 completions for 615 yards and eight passing touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Mike Pennel to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs add XFL talent Jordan Ta'amu to quarterback room March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly sign offensive tackle Mike Remmers to one-year deal March 20th, 2020