49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle did not practice on Wednesday due to an ankle injury.
Kittle missed practice on Wednesday ahead of this weekend's NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers. Kittle has played through injuries for a good portion of the season, but his status needs to be monitored as the week progresses.
Kittle's NFC Championship projection includes 6.8 receptions, 89.7 receiving yards, 0.56 touchdowns, and 15.7 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot February 27th, 2020
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman officially active for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- San Francisco's Tevin Coleman (shoulder) fully practices on Friday, expected to play in Super Bowl January 31st, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers January 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020