Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison did not participate at practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's NFC Championship Game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Allison wasn't seen at practice on Wednesday, and he was just one of four players to not be present during the course of the day's events. It's unclear exactly what his ailment may be.
Our models currently project Allison for 2.1 catches, 27.3 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 4.3 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot February 27th, 2020
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020