Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones rushed 21 times for 62 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 28-23, Divisional Round win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Jones only averaged 3.0 yards a carry, but he did punch in a pair of one-yard scores in the second quarter. The 25-year-old back has totaled 21 touchdowns in 17 games this season. The Packers will play the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship Game. Jones only managed 38 scoreless yards on 13 carries when the two teams met in Week 12. The 49ers held the Minnesota Vikings to just 21 rushing yards in the Divisional Round.
Jones scored 19.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's the RB2 in numberFire's Conference Championship fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 17.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,800.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Packers reportedly expected to sign wide receiver Devin Funchess March 24th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Christian Kirksey signs 2-year deal with Packers March 16th, 2020
- Packers release Jimmy Graham after 2 seasons March 13th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020