49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday
San Francisco 49ers defensive end Dee Ford is expected to play 15-20 snaps against the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday.
Ford is officially active Saturday and is set to make his first appearance since Week 11.
He had 6.5 sacks this season.
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman officially active for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- San Francisco's Tevin Coleman (shoulder) fully practices on Friday, expected to play in Super Bowl January 31st, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers January 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020