Texans' Darren Fells (hip) limited on Friday, questionable for Sunday's matchup against Chiefs
Houston Texans tight end Darren Fells (hip) is questionable to play in Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Fells was listed as a limited participant during Friday's practice after suffering a hip injury. If active, Houston's tight end will have a challenging matchup against a Chiefs' pass defense rated fifth overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Fells' current projection includes 2.5 receptions for 26.3 yards on 3.5 targets.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020