Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans running back Dion Lewis was a limited participant at practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Divisional Round game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Lewis was a bit shaken up during the team's Wild Card Round win over the New England Patriots, and him being held back in practice seems to be mostly precautionary. Barring a setback, he should be good to go against Baltimore.
Our models currently project Lewis for 6.3 rushing yards, 13.4 receiving yards and 3.4 FanDuel points.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Ty Sambrailo reportedly signs for Titans March 25th, 2020
- Cameron Wake not retiring, in talks with teams for 2020 season March 22nd, 2020
- Vic Beasley reportedly signs with Titans on 1-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Broncos acquire Jurrell Casey from Titans for 7th March 18th, 2020
- Marcus Mariota reportedly moving on to Raiders March 17th, 2020
- Derrick Henry hit with Titans' franchise tag March 16th, 2020