Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Adam Humphries did not practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Divisional Round game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Humphries hasn't seen the practice field in over a month, and it doesn't seem like he'll be ready for the team's second playoff game of the season. At this point, even if the Titans got as far as the Super Bowl, there's nothing to indicate he'd be a lock to play.
Our models currently project Humphries for 1.5 catches, 14.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.6 FanDuel points.
- Bashaud Breeland reportedly re-signs with Chiefs for season April 9th, 2020
- Buccaneers 'have more faith than ever' in Ronald Jones April 9th, 2020
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry reportedly signs $10.2 million tender April 2nd, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Titans reportedly add defensive end Jack Crawford March 31st, 2020
- Ty Sambrailo reportedly signs for Titans March 25th, 2020
- Cameron Wake not retiring, in talks with teams for 2020 season March 22nd, 2020
- Vic Beasley reportedly signs with Titans on 1-year deal March 18th, 2020