Seahawks' Russell Wilson contributes 370 yards and a passing touchdown in Sunday's playoff victory over Eagles
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson produced 18 completions for 325 yards and one touchdown in Sunday's 17-9 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.
In his second matchup against the Eagles this season, Wilson provided big plays in multiple ways including 45 yards on the ground. Seattle will need their quarterback to continue his play-making against a strong Green defense rated 13th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
In Sunday's win over Philadelphia, Wilson scored 21.5 FanDuel points. In 17 games this season, the Seahawks' signal caller has produced 359 completions for 32 touchdowns and 4,435 yards.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020