Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is questionable to return to Sunday's AFC Wildcard game against the Seattle Seahawks with a head injury.
Wentz was the recipient of a helmet-to-helmet hit from Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney that sent his helmet crashing into the ground. He was evaluated for a concussion in the medical tent before being sent to the locker room and is questionable to return. Josh McCown replaced him at quarterback.
Before exiting the game, Wentz completed 1 pass for 3 yards on 4 attempts.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020